What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is basically the inability to maintain an erection long enough for a complete intercourse. In other words, when you ejaculate too quickly and release your sperm even before your partner achieves an orgasm, you may be considered to be suffering from premature ejaculation.
This is another example of sexual dysfunctions that affect people of all races, ages and sex skills. Premature ejaculation is basically not counted as a serious disease, but it can be frustrating if someone is not able to make sex enjoyable.
Fortunately, there are a few natural ways to reduce the risk of premature ejaculation as well as treat this condition no matter how bad you might feel about it. Some of the treatment options include lidocaine sprays, psychotherapies, and antidepressants. For more information about prescription medications that might help in treating premature ejaculation, you should ask for a consultation with your healthcare provider or sex therapist.
However, there exists another method of treatment that can relieve the symptoms of premature ejaculation without side effects of prescription medications or uncomfortable psychotherapy sessions. The treatment involves taking so-called “prescription ejaculation treatment supplements”.
Although this method is not widely recognized and approved by a medical community, these supplements have been clinically proven to improve the sexual dysfunctions in men; this includes the cases of quick ejaculation, premature orgasms and other ejaculation and reproductive system disorders.
What Are Premature Ejaculation Supplements?
Premature ejaculation supplements are basically a collection of herbs and medicines that help the man to maintain an erection during sex.
These remedies will help to enhance the effectiveness of the erection during intercourse, thus enhancing the sex performance and prolonging the duration of the sexual experience.
These herbal supplements are designed for those who are experiencing premature ejaculation or are having difficulties in achieving an erection in bed. Premature ejaculation supplements include more than mixtures of herbal extracts; they include vitamins and minerals that have been clinically proven and approved by a medical society to improve the cases of premature ejaculation and also increase the quality of sexual experience.
How Do Premature Ejaculation Supplements Work?
The primary cause of premature ejaculation is improper blood flow and the inability of the body to hold down sperm and poor protein content. During sex, the erection occurs due to the high-pressure blood flow in the penis, therefore, the strength of this pressure decides the time as to how long the erection will last.
Sexual arousal and your erection quality depend on numerous factors including testosterone levels, state of health of your heart and blood system, state of mental and physical stamina, as well as other physiological factors.
Pills or supplements which rectify premature ejaculation actually help to maintain a proper blood flow to the penis. The supplements that are generally used to cure premature ejaculation are also known as phosphodiesterase inhibitors, which actually help in maintaining a proper blood flow in the penis for a prolonged period of time.
This is achieved by stimulating the secretion of hormones that are responsible for male reproductive health. These hormones are produced by the testicles and include mainly the most well-known “male sex hormone” – testosterone. In addition to producing increased levels of testosterone, these supplements help improve sperm production, thus improving the quality of male orgasms and even boosting male fertility and increasing the chances of conception.
Some Essential Elements That Helps In Reducing Premature Ejaculation
- L-Arginine – This specific amino acid helps in holding down sperms and increase sperm quality. If taken in a recommended amount this drug helps the blood vessel to widen up and increases the blood flow in the penis and improves premature ejaculation.
- L-Carnitine – It aids in creating an oxygenated environment for sperm cells to be transported throughout the penis and fertilize the egg. The high concentration of L- Carnitine is essential for male fertility and is known to prevent different ejaculation disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This herbal extract has been used for centuries to increase blood circulation in the penis, prolong the period of erection, improve sperm mobility, increase the semen quality, and boost pleasure during sex.
Pros of Using Premature Ejaculation Supplements
Premature ejaculation supplements are not expensive, do not deliver side effects and are safe for use. Here is a list of the main benefits of these dietary supplements.
- These supplements are very cheap in nature thus they are easily available in different medical stores.
- There is no food restriction while consuming such supplements.
- These drugs improve the penis structure and help maintain a proper blood flow during sex. The drugs also help in strengthening the muscles.
- Premature ejaculation supplements also help in improving few psychological problems as well and instill confidence in its user.
Cons of Using Premature Ejaculation Supplements
The list of problems associated with premature ejaculation supplements is relatively small. But just like with any types of supplements and medications, certain precautionary measures should be taken and considered before starting any treatment:
- If these supplements are taken in large quantities they can cause side effects which are harmful in nature.
- Doctors’ advice is a must before using these types of supplements.
There are other options to treat and reduce the risks of premature ejaculation. The list can be huge and your doctor may help you choose the best option, but here are a few choices to start with:
- Tramadol – This is a prescription medication that may help in elevating the symptoms of premature ejaculation. This drug does not work alone, it needs to be combined with Kegel exercise to work properly.
- Kegel Exercise – One of the most common reasons for premature ejaculation is weakening of muscles. These are a certain specific type of exercises that help the penis muscles to become stronger.
- Multivitamin complex for men – This provides all required nutrients to nourish the male reproductive system but is unlikely to cure premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation supplements specifically don’t work alone. Two major components are required for these supplements to work properly. These two key points are exercise and proper diet. Premature ejaculation supplements basically work to strengthen muscles and maintain a proper blood flow; if exercises are not done then the muscles will always be weak no matter what quantity of supplement is consumed.I recommend these Premature Ejaculation Supplements
Articles written and medically reviewed by Sally Robertson, Ph.D.
Hi, I’m Sally Robertson. I’m a Ph.D. and healthcare expert who loves writing articles on medical topics. With my knowledge and experience, I write to inform people about the latest developments in healthcare and natural health supplements.
I’ve been writing about health and medicine for the last 12 years, and I hope I can help you to improve your health. My passion is to spread awareness of healthcare issues through my writing, so that more people can take charge of their own health and live a better life.