Sperm enhancement supplements is basically a combination of various different types of anti-oxidants which includes Vitamin-C, and most importantly zinc. Sperm enhancement supplements help a person who is suffering from low fertility. They also help increase the sperm count in the body and boost the sperm production rate.
There are many supplements available to enhance the sperm production, but not all of them are really helpful. Therefore, you need to look for the best sperm enhancement supplement for treating male fertility issues.
We have gathered some information about sperm enhancement supplements that can be used for helping the body improve sperm production.
Causes of Sperm Problems
There are many reasons why men suffer from a low sperm count. One of these reasons is the poor quality of the diet that he is consuming. This, however, is not the only cause of infertility problems, because sperm count does not always affect the health of the sperm. In fact, a poor diet does not affect the sperm quality to the same extent as poor lifestyle habits.
One of the lifestyle habits that affects sperm quality is having a sedentary lifestyle.
Sperm cells can be affected by sitting or lying down all day in a position that is unnatural for them, such as sitting on the computer all day, sitting at the office, or staying in bed all day because you can’t move after a long day at the office.
Another factor is stress. Stress affects all your body parts; therefore stress also affects the health of your sperm cells as well. Even if you are not stressed, you should take more rest. If you work in a fast-paced environment and need to stay up all night to catch up with work, you are working yourself to exhaustion.
How Do Sperm Enhancement Supplements Work?
Since many reasons are involved in poor sperm quality, it would be a good idea to avoid blaming one single factor. As a matter of fact, it is more convenient to keep your sperm count in a good state by taking sperm enhancement supplement. Many sperm enhancement supplements are available in the market.
Sperm enhancement supplements increase the sperm production rate of the body, which in turn increases the sperm count of any person. Sperm enhancement supplements work by supplying your body and reproductive organs with vitamins, minerals, amino acids that are vital for continuous functioning of these organs.
You can also find sperm boosters and supplements that stimulate male hormonal function, but they can be dangerous. You should look for the natural options that work without side effects of hormonal treatment.
Some sperm boosting supplements are also used to cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation and sperm fertility are synonymous in nature, if someone has a low sperm quality then automatically the body won’t be able to hold onto sperm much longer, and eventually it will lead to premature ejaculation.
When Sperm Enhancement Supplements are Required
Sperm boosting supplements are required in the following cases:
- For men suffering from the low quality of sperms.
- If your sperm is not able to pass through the cervical mucus and make it to the egg.
- When the sperm doesn’t have the right number of chromosomes for a successful pregnancy.
- When a man is not able to produce the right volume of sperms.
Essential Elements That Helps In Increasing Sperm Quality
- L- Carnitine – This drug is one of the most famous drugs designed to increase sperm quality and count.
- Ashwagandha – It is an Ayurvedic herb that helps in improving sperm quality.
- Zinc – For male fertility, the element zinc is the most important than any other chemical.
- Vitamin C – vitamin C helps the body to generate and increase the sperm count. The sperm produced is also healthy in nature.
- Folic Acid – This is another anti-oxidant which helps in maintaining sperm health.
Zinc is the Most Important Supplement for Sperm
Zinc helps the body to produce stronger sperm. There is a clinically proven increase in sperms produced when a person has an adequate amount of zinc in the body. Hence, it is recommended to use sperm enhancement supplements with zinc for improved fertility and semen quality.
Zinc is also involved in the synthesis of sperm DNA and RNA. So when the body’s supply of zinc is low, the synthesis of sperm DNA and RNA gets affected. This could affect the survival and function of the sperm cells.
If zinc levels drop below a certain level, the male reproduction system will have less power and less ability to produce healthy sperm cells. To overcome the deficiency in the male body, zinc is needed to be supplemented in the diet.
Pros of Using Sperm Enhancement Supplements
Like it happens anywhere else, sperm boosters come with their benefits and side effects. Let’s review some of them.
Pros of Sperm Boosters
- These supplements are very cheap in nature and are available everywhere.
- There is no food restriction while using such supplements.
- Sperm enhancement supplements increase the sperm health in a natural manner.
- Nearly all these supplements contain zinc which is very healthy for the production of sperms.
- Sperm enhancement supplements can also be classified as Antioxidants which helps to increase the sperm count.
Cons of Using Sperm boosters
- If these supplements are taken in large quantities they can cause huge side effects which can harmful to the body.
- Doctor’s advice is necessary before using these types of supplements.
- Sperm boosters most of the time do not work on their own, regular body exercise is necessary for these to properly work.
Side Effects of Sperm Enhancement Supplements
You should know that there are some side effects when using sperm pills and a person has to take it under the strict supervision of a doctor. If you are facing any side effects after using sperm enhancement supplements, then consult a doctor immediately and let him suggest the right treatment for you. Some side effects include:
A doctor has the ability to prescribe a medicine to treat a health condition without any side effects. They can also explain the risks and benefits of the treatment options in a very clear manner so that you can make an informed decision.
Sperm is basically a chemical compound that is produced by the body under certain conditions. The quality of the sperm is directly proportional to the health of a body. If an individual does not exercise regularly and does not eat healthy food, then there is no point in consuming sperm enhancement supplements, as such supplements only work if an individual is healthy from inside.I recommend these Sperm Enhancement Supplements
Articles written and medically reviewed by Sally Robertson, Ph.D.
Hi, I’m Sally Robertson. I’m a Ph.D. and healthcare expert who loves writing articles on medical topics. With my knowledge and experience, I write to inform people about the latest developments in healthcare and natural health supplements.
I’ve been writing about health and medicine for the last 12 years, and I hope I can help you to improve your health. My passion is to spread awareness of healthcare issues through my writing, so that more people can take charge of their own health and live a better life.